Thursday, September 09, 2010

Day 2: I'm strong. Can't you see my muscle?

My strengths are pretty much equal in number to my faults. 


Actually, my biggest strengths are also my biggest faults.

1) I am brutally honest. I am mean. I will tell you that that outfit does, indeed, make your butt look big. I will tell you that I want to punch you in the face for being stupid. I won't lie to make you feel better about yourself. And? If I talk about you "behind your back" I will most certainly tell you the exact same thing to your face. 

and

B) I stand up for other people more than I do myself. If I am wronged, or am being treated unfairly, I may or may not let it go. Usually depends on the situation. I'm too lazy to argue a lot. If you mess with the people I love, or someone who is not able to defend themselves, I will come after you with everything I've got. It will not be pretty. 

The rest of the list can be summed up with bullet points.

  • I am independently dependent. I do not rely on my husband for the "manly" things around the house. For two reasons. He's a computer guy, and I give him enough tech support work to do, the least I can do is pull out the cordless drill and fix that piece of broken furniture, and also? 6 month deployments. 'Nuff said. 
  • I have patience. Not a whole lot, but enough that I can spend 10 hours a day with 6 children 5 years old and younger.
  • I'm determined. Don't tell me I can't do something. I'll do it just because you said not to. (That should probably be listed as a flaw too.)
  • I love. Everyone. Except for the general public. The general public has too many jack wagons in it for me to love it.

3 Thoughts on This:

Tiff said...

I love that last one. I think I feel just the same about the general public. Bunch of stupid-heads.

Heather said...

I am loving the last one. I am the same way.

(Shocking announcement, huh?)

I have no problem telling complete strangers they are moronic.

Bratfink said...

I may think complete strangers are moronic--I rarely say it, mainly because I know there are people out there who are unhinged and who carry weapons.