Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 3: Funny haha? Or Funny weird?

I don't think anything funny happened yesterday.

At least not anything that would make for a funny blog post.

Today however, during daycare, I had Pandora on. I have a "Daycare Radio" station, and it plays all kinds of non-annoying children songs.

Some of these songs are songs from Broadway musicals (Annie, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast). Because of this, I got the BEST surprise when I heard "Dammit Janet" from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Neither of the kids heard it, but I laughed for a good half hour, because when that was over, this played.





I love how Pandora thinks.

4 Thoughts on This:

Tiff said...

Okay, that IS funny.

Uncork and Unwined said...

Ok, so you have to tell me the secret....how to you get Pandora to work over here??? Ive tried and it tells me that since I live outside the US, it wont work. I miss Pandora!

Heather said...

Okay..

First, I am glad you are a daycare provider. I can not listen to ABC songs. Or anything for that age group. They make me want to poke pencils in my ears. I am SO not for the pre-school set.

Secondly, having said that, if the conductor on the train wants to come to my house and sing to me...well, I'd let him in. Rawrr!

And third, I had to look up Dammit Janet. And still didn't recognize.

That is all.

Bratfink said...

Don't feel too badly. I had to move in with The Boy before I ever found out about The Rocky Horror Picture Show and all the songs. The Boy is a HUGE fan.

Susan Sarandon is Janet, btw.