Erica and I really liked doing the first 30 day challenge, so we brainstormed up another list of 30.
Day 1 is today.
Topic: My Flaws
I am so full of flaws it's really hard to find a place to start.
- I am the flakiest person I know. I always seem to
- I procrastinate. A lot. (That would be why this post is two days late.)
- I always THINK I can do more than I really can, thus ending up to the flakiness.
- I am overly emotional. And not just in the "cries for no reason" way. When I am happy, I am very happy. When I am sad, I am very sad. When I am angry, someone should probably secure bail money.
- I am brutally honest.
- I will stand up for other people, but rarely do so for myself.
- While I am not lacking in the self esteem category, I am lacking in the self confidence one. I am convinced everyone already "knows" I am going to fail, so I end up failing in some weird subconscious way of proving them right. (I rationally know this is false. Thus, I can recognize it as a flaw.)
2. What do you feel are your best strengths?
3. What funny thing happened yesterday?
4. What would your "perfect" Saturday look like?
5. If you could re-live one year of your life, without making any changes to it, which year would you choose?
6. Which TV character do you think that you are most like?
7. What is one of your favorite quotes and why?
8. What is your least favorite quote or saying and why?
9. What is something embarrassing that happened to you in high school?
10. Fill in the blank. Right now I really want a ___________________.
11. How was your day?
12. What is your ultimate comfort food. And yes you can only pick just one.
13. What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
14. What is the worst advice that you have ever received?
15. Some songs bring us back to a moment. Share with us a song and the moment it reminds you of.
16.What is your favorite magazine, book and poem?
17. Go to Shopstyle.com and make or choose an outfit that best represents your style. Post it.
18. What do you feel has been one of your biggest accomplishments?
19. Take a photo today and share it with us.
20. What are 5 things on your bucket list?
21. Share a random high school memory.
22. What was one of your favorite games or activities when you were a kid?
23. What is one tradition that you do with your family?
24. You’re leaving on a jet plane. Where are you headed and why?
25. What is your favorite Bible verse?
26. Share some highlights from the month.
27. Tell us about a concert you once went to.
28. Kids say the darndest things. What is something silly a child you know has said recently?
29. What superpower would you most want to have and why?
30. What is your favorite thing to either cook or bake?