Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 23: Cheaper Than a Good Defense Attorney...

What makes me feel better?

As Heather put it, it depends on what has upset me that dictates what makes me feel better.


Chocolate makes me feel better.
Ranting (even though it accomplishes nothing) makes me feel better.
Feeling like someone understands makes me feel better, even if they don't really understand.

And sleep. I usually can "sleep it off".

Pretty sure that naps have saved me from having to come up with bail money on more than one occasion.

1 Thoughts on This:

Heather said...

Taking my meds on time combined with chocolate (or Skittles) and Diet Coke will almost certainly make me feel better.

Unless I've had too much Diet Coke. Then I have a stomachache. Then nothing makes me feel better.

It's a vicious cycle with me, really.