Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 16: My First Kiss

Um.

Um.

I, um, ah, well you see...

I don't actually remember my first kiss.

I'm 100% sure it was awkward. And I'm 95% certain it wasn't with this guy.

But other than those two things, I have NO clue.

Which also means, I'm 100% sure it was not spectacular...

If the person it was IS reading this, consider this my formal apology for not remembering something that I am apparently supposed to remember my whole life. This is clearly not a reflection of your kissing skills. More of a reflection of how terrible a memory I have. In other words, it's not you, it's me.

3 Thoughts on This:

Tiff said...

ROFL! You know what? I can't remember my really truly first kiss either...

Bratfink said...

I can't either.

I think this means that boys in general aren't great kissers.

The Boy actually sucked as a kisser when I met him and I had to teach him how to kiss.

Don't tell him I told you that.

Heather said...

I love that last line...