The running list of things that have gone totally bat crap insane since my husband took his flippy floppies and got on a boat:
- Last week I was running late picking up the brat from school and walked out the door without a house key.
- Sunday, I grabbed my wallet to go downstairs for ice cream, but forgot to grab the key. I realized this 3 seconds before Zephy slammed the door closed.
- Yesterday, I did a cartwheel while we were walking home from school and lost my house key in the grass. We cannot find it.
- We've been late to school more times in the last 3 weeks than we have for the rest f the school year combined.
- I went to take photos for a tee ball team, and left my camera battery at home.
- I do not think there is any day my child has had everything she's needed for school with her. If it keeps up, I might see the ladies in the front office enough to get invited to Bunco. (WTH is Bunco anyway? I feel like I'm supposed to know this, but I don't.)
- The mommy guilt I feel for my poor children, who are sad and angry that daddy is gone, makes me give in every time they ask to sleep in my room. This means I haven't slept in a month. They are violent "I will punch you in the face" sleepers.
- At 8:45 on Saturday night, Miss Zephy was having a dance party while jumping on my bed, and her face tried to make out with the corner of my bookcase.
I also learned that she has no idea who Bugs Bunny is.