Wednesday, March 23, 2011

You Capture ~ Youth

Photobucket


One day, when we pick out new wall stickers, my children aren't going to pick the sweet adorable fairies.



One day, I won't have to vacuum up 8 million sequins after the girls dress up in a mermaid costume.




One day, she's not going to suck her thumb during her afternoon nap.



And that day will be bittersweet. I sort of want their youthfulness to stay around forever. (Although, the day the mermaid costume stops shedding all over the house will be a slightly happy one!)

Visit Beth for more captures and next week's assignment!

4 Thoughts on This:

Laura said...

aww, that's really sweet. I love the sleeping picture.

Tiff said...

Way to make me CRY.

Jen said...

So sweet and so true!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful post. They sure do have a magic all their own, don't they? She is a doll! May the thumb sucking last a long, long time.