Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 4: Perfection...

What would a "perfect" Saturday look like for me?

Well, pretty much like today. Without the headache I currently have. Or the heart burn.

So, like this...


(That little girl in front of Zeph? She scored the first goal for our team, when she was the ONLY girl on the field, and then took a ball to the face but got back in the game 5 minutes later. Five year olds amaze me.)


First game of the season. The Red Dragons vs The Green Dragons. Since we don't keep score, I can't tell you that we lost. 4 to 3.



Germany, the place where you carry an umbrella because it looks like rain, and end up using it to keep the sun out of your eyes.

We spent the rest of the afternoon at the park, and then came home for lunch and a nap.

Sheer perfection.


**Again, this is the only way I can write about my feelings about September 11, 2001.**

2 Thoughts on This:

Tiff said...

Nice. :-)

Bratfink said...

I just love the look of the Green Dragons' outfits in that 2nd picture. Like they were wearing their old siblings' outfits.

Ah well, room to grow! God knows they grow like weeds anyway.