Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 21: Another Moment

I am not sure what moment I want to share today.

Really, it's the "moments" that make up your life. So many stories to tell. (Which, isn't that technically the point of a blog, right?)

I kind of feel like my entire life is one of those "you had to be there" moments. Also, many things I COULD tell you about require me to plead the fifth, as so not to incriminate myself. I don't know if I should go the serious route, or the silly one.

So I will tell you about the moment that just happened. (Also, I am exhausted and can't seem to write a good post.)

Zephina is sitting on the couch, covered up in her Barbie blanket, wearing her night gown, and watching A Kind of Magic on TV. For no apparent reason, she blurted out:

"Hola! Como estas?"

The worst part? I think she's talking to herself...

1 Thoughts on This:

Tiff said...

Tell her it's okay to talk to yourself, and it's okay to answer yourself. It's only when you start saying "Who said that?" that you should worry.

I like this post. :-)