Saturday, March 13, 2010

SOOC Saturday ~ Accidentally On Purpose

I found this picture amongst some I took a few weeks ago. I am 100% certain that it happened while I was helping someone adjust their helmet or picking someone off the ground while the chicks were roller skating. I absolutely love the way the colors on Zeph's jacket pop. And the accidental focus is awesome too. So we can pretend I did it on purpose too. K?


Join Melody and the rest of us in posting a Straight Out Of Camera shot. No editing allowed. It's not as easy as you might think...

9 Thoughts on This:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

love the colors
great capture

Tara R. said...

What a fun find! Absolutely say you did it on purpose, it's a lovely capture.

Frogmum said...

Great colours! :D

robin said...

Yes indeed, nice colors!
I love the pictures my kids accidentally take while grabbing my camera (or holding it for me.)

Michelle Pixie said...

Very Neat! Sometimes the best things in life happen by accident. =)

Pink Meepit said...

Accidental shots rock! Hehe

Lisa said...

You are way too cute!
I love the colors and of course you did that on purpose you talented person you!

Anonymous said...

Accidental shots are so fun!!

melody said...

It's always fun to find unexpected, colorful fun on your memory card. :) Oh wait, I was suppose to pretend it was on purpose, oops.