Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Should Have Named Her Foxglove...

When I describe my children to people who have never met them before, I explain that Zeph is the stubborn, determined one. She knows what she wants, and doesn't like to be told no, or change her mind. If you don't know her, she would appear to be a bully. You just don't mess with her. (But she's also really sweet too. You just have to pass her audition process before you see that part of her.)

The Zoe on the other hand, well, she is an entirely different story. She truly is the MEAN one. The problem is, she's so tiny and adorable that you don't realize she's about to commit some crime of evil until after she's done it, and you've blamed her sister. I mean really, something this cute couldn't possibly be that horrible, right?










You then, however, find out that she has done things like whack her sister with a TV remote so hard that the batteries fly out and realize that packaging can be incredibly deceiving...

3 Thoughts on This:

Aunt Becky said...

She is apparently, my clone. LOVES that!

Tiff said...

So true...I mean about incredibly deceiving packaging.

Bratfink said...

I could go into a deep discussion having to do with birth order and astrological signs with a mix of Chinese astrological info mixed in along with Life Feng Shui and favorite ice cream flavors, but I won't.

I just call it Karma.