Thursday, October 29, 2009

You Capture ~ Autumn

Fall. Oh my favorite season. I love the smells, the sights, the FOOD. I love pulling out the hats and gloves to wear with my jeans and flip flops. Carving pumpkins, making soup. I knew there was ONE picture I had to capture for this theme.
This is our village from one of the back roads that lead to it. This view makes me think we live in a post card.
I love the empty field behind this sign. Being from a place where corn fields are abundant, empty fields are a sure sign of fall!
And the growing collection of jackets hanging by the door is indicative of cooler weather.
And when else but October can you paint your toenails like this, wear flip flops and people not think you are weird?! (Yes, those toes belong to myself and Big Z.)
You Capture is hosted each week by Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

9 Thoughts on This:

Sheila said...

When the theme was fall, I instantly thought about "capturing" all the jackets collecting in the front entryway!

FireMom said...

I love the toes!!

tippytoe foxtrot said...

Your village is so pretty!

Diana Lesjak said...

Coats at the door... oh yes. Fall is here!! Great shots!

Anonymous said...

Love the cute toes! The colors of the countryside are amazing.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Cute shots!!

Alana Jo said...

Cute toes!

corrin said...

The first photo looks like a painting!

And I love your blog title for October!

Unknown said...

I love your fall : ) I especially love the toe painting : ) How fun!