Thursday, July 09, 2009

My Baby Sister...

Little Sister, Bim-Bim, or just Bim, got married two weeks ago. To an Airman. And this last week, they PCSed to Ft Mead. So I think part of the reason that MY PCS has sucked so much, is because hers is going smoothly. They move into their on base house next week, and all I could tell her was I was glad that I was moving into a house before her, or I would never speak to her again. Beacause I'm mean that way!

Isn't she pretty?
***********************************************
We get the keys to our house tonight! (If you are my facebook friend, you have already seen a few pictures.) Which means, the movers come tomorrow, and I get to start unpacking all of the things that were packed up back in April. It has been almost three months since I have seen my "stuff". Oh, how I have missed it! And there is talk of a trip to IKEA next weekend because I may or may not need to pick up some stuff.
Isn't it sad when the highlight of my week is that I might go rug shopping? Some times amongst all the crazy, I forget how boring my life actually is!

3 Thoughts on This:

Heather said...

Ikea is always a good thing. "May not need" isn't even a question. You do need it....

Congrats to your sister! She is a doll.

Faerylandmom said...

IKEA = You Need It. Period.

:-)

And, your sister is very pretty. I love the ribbon trim on her dress.

Unknown said...

OH! IKEA!!! I wanted to escape to the one in Chicago when I was there last week, but I didn't think that the Sears people would appreciate that.