Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Can't Live With 'em, Can't Sell 'em On Ebay!

Daycare snack yesterday was blueberries and yogurt. I forgot to place the blueberries in the fridge after I served the brats. *Z* discovered them sitting on the counter, got some juice on her hand, and came and told me that it was blood. Purple blood. (How much of a princess do you have to be to have PURPLE blood?) I went into the kitchen a few minutes later to make dinner and found the counter to be covered in blueberry juice. Me: *Z*, why is there juice all over the counter and floor? *Z*: Because there is. Me: Why didn't you tell me it spilled? *Z*: Because I didn't. Me: Why did you spill the blueberries? *Z*: Because I wanted to make you mad. It's a good thing we have hideous blue countertops, and I have premixed bleach water handy at all times!

3 Thoughts on This:

Bratfink said...

Demonspawn.

Haven't I been saying it?

:|

Faerylandmom said...

Classic. Absolutely CLASSIC. I don't think I'll stop laughing for a good, oh, at least five minutes!

Heather said...

"Because I wanted to make you mad," Oh my!! That cracks me up!