Monday, March 30, 2009

I Thought It Was Spring...

I could have sworn that someone told me it was Spring. You know, that pesky thing called a calendar? With all the dates written in it by a computer? And Daylight Saving Time? I thought that meant it was Spring. That does NOT jive with the fact that at this moment THIS is the view out my front door... And what you can't see in the picture? Is that it is COMING DOWN FAST. I guess the "Spring" part of this weather is that it's also raining along with the snow. Rain is "Spring-y" right? Now, I know I live in the mountains. And that we have been quite spoiled with our weather this year. But really? I'm sick of it. We had a BLIZZARD on Thursday. A real live BLIZZARD. (Of course by Saturday there was hardly any trace of the storm left, except a few piles left by the snow plows!) I want to wear capris. It's time for capris, I'm sick of my jeans! And just so this post isn't 100% whiny here is what *Z* taught herself over the weekend! **Note that since upgrading to my Mac, I do not have Photoshop, nor the patience to edit all of my photos before posting. Most are going to be S.O.O.C. (straight out of camera)!**

3 Thoughts on This:

Lisa said...

Ha! I posted my blizzard out the front door pictures this morning too. And last week, our blizzard was on Monday/Tuesday. I'm a bit stir crazy and the kids are sick of their toys.

Bratfink said...

Walking on the walls... ROFL!

Unknown said...

Um, don't you have iphoto, dork? There should be editing stuff on there.