Thursday, January 08, 2009

I Knew It Was a Bad Idea!

Little Z got her hair cut on New Year's Eve. And if I had any clue as to were I stuck the cable for my camera, I would have shown you pictures already. Alas, it was not where I thought it was. I will get it figured out, eventually. (It's looking like the garage holds the answer. But it's COLD out there!) Tonight, after her shower, I set her on the counter to dry her hair so it doesn't go crazy while she sleeps. Why did my three year old then try to convince me that she needs her hair CURLED with the curling iron? Just so she can go to bed. I swear she's more diva like every day... Let alone the tantrums, that are a whole other blog post eventually!

4 Thoughts on This:

Anonymous said...

lol

Wings said...

Better than spitting? ...For the moment!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if she's a diva, maybe she'll make some serious cash for you someday!

Heather said...

It won't be long before you are saying, "Did you take a bath AND use soap? Did you brush your teeth with ACTUAL toothpaste. Don't make me CHECK!!"

I think it's cute she wants her hair curled. :)