Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why For And How Come?

So I am at the laundromat at the same time as this middle aged homeless looking guy... I am fairly sure he witnessed the loading of the Princess bedding into the dryers. If he did not see that then he HAD to have seen the mounds of pink and purple spinning in the other dryers. So why, pray tell, did he wait to ask me about my daughter untill I was sorting the girls' underwear?!?! And that my friends is how to be a creepy ass mo' fo' in one easy step!

4 Thoughts on This:

Fiona said...

Ha! Well put. It's all about the context, sir.

Party of 5 said...

well then

Always fun at the laundry mat. Next time come do your laundry here. K

Wings said...

That is creepy. You need to learn kung foo now.

Bloggin' Mama said...

Eek! I got nothing else, just 'eek'!!