Tuesday, November 18, 2008

La La La

Big Z is grumpy. Because she took a nap and was woken up by the dog. If she is asleep, it's better to let her sleep and keep your soul intact, than to wake her up, and face eternal damnation. Because she is grumpy, I like to torment her further by MENTIONING that she is grumpy. Because she will swear up and down and sideways that she is not. Just for her, I composed the following song... Cranky Doodle came to town, She's gonna bite your head off, Stick a feather in your ear, And demand some macaroni!! ...I'll let you know if she ever speaks to me again...

1 Thoughts on This:

Wings said...

Sing your song to Noah. Or just me. Or just sing.

And I always remember to think to myself that I love how you will have so many stories to tell when they get older.

And a lol for you- there is a transvestite on TV wearing a cross around his neck. Ironic, no?