Saturday, November 01, 2008

S.O.O.C. Saturday ~ I Gotta Pimp Hat!

The Hubs and I at tonight's Halloween party, hosted by The Hubs' life partner and his wife. (I implore you to ignore the fact that my dress is not very flattering at the moment it was taken. I'm wearing a PIMP HAT! so please focus on that!)
I must admit, I did crop this picture, but I didn't take it, so I find that that is acceptable. (Sorry Melody, had to cheat just a little!) We went as 1920s Gangstas. Not GangstERS, as that would not fit into my vocabulary of being raised in a semi-ghetto city. Plus it doesn't sound as cool.
For more Straight Out Of Camera Saturday go here!

7 Thoughts on This:

Bratfink said...

Youse guys was adorabuls!
.

Rachel said...

Love the outfits and attitude :) You two look like the friendliest gangstas I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

The pimp hats are awesome!! Great costumes too :-) Bet your party was fun!

Anonymous said...

Great costumes, and I love the hat.

Killlashandra said...

You guys look great in your pin stripe matching yet complementary outfits. :)

Frogs' mom said...

Great hats - love the hats! But you two look pretty cute for gangstas :0)

Rose said...

Love the Gangstas costumes! What fun!