Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wanna See Me Dance for Joy?

...I will tell you right now, the answer is NO! While I don't shy away from dancing, because I'm all about making a fool out of myself, it is NOT something anyone really wants to see. I do occasionally subject people to it just for fun. Tonight's dancing is brought to you by a monumental occasion in the Land o' the Zs. Big Z... Ate a dinner... Of nothing but... FREAKIN' GREEN BEANS!!!!!!! Had I known the secret was to salt them, and not just that, let HER salt them herself, I would have done this YEARS ago. She has not ingested anything green since she was about 18 months old. At that point, she developed a hatred of all things green, to include M&Ms. And to make the day even more of a "give momma a heart attack of joy" kind of day, she said she would like to HELP ME make broccoli with cheese with dinner on Friday. ...is it a full moon??? **This post brought to you by my fine tech skills using tape to keep my laptop working. More on that later!**

2 Thoughts on This:

Bratfink said...

OH.

MY.

GOD.

Bloggin' Mama said...

Oooh, that's big! My oldest is in the no-green-food category as well, also since he was about the same age.... I believe I would also have a heart attack if he voluntarily ate something green!!