Saturday, November 01, 2008

It's Fall Portrait Time!

Without any further ado, or crying on my part, here are the "official" portraits of the girls for Fall '08! This isn't the best one of Little Z. But you can see the smile in her eyes, so it's okay that she looks like she's about to cuss me out for making her sit next to her sister for so long!

Big Z's picture was taken on a completely different day, because every single shot of her on the first attempt was horrendous. I can live with this picture for a few weeks, until it's time for winter portraits! (Which I will do when I have our Christmas tree set up, right after Thanksgiving!)

And of course, the biggest demon of them all. I just don't know what I'm going to do with that child!

2 Thoughts on This:

Bratfink said...

Love them all!!!!

Wings said...

Big Z looks like a different kid in each picture and the little one has got the scowl look down!