Friday, November 21, 2008

If that's the case, I need more Nair...

I love when I mishear things. From song lyrics, to things the Hubs says to me. It helps me get an extra laugh. (Not that around here laughter is something we are lacking...) I heard a commercial while I was doing the dishes and heard a shampoo commercial. What I heard makes for a TERRIBLE shampoo commercial. But it's the right words, with the wrong inflection... "Get back hair that is silky and shiny..." Um... Uh... Thanks but no thanks?

4 Thoughts on This:

Fiona said...

Yeah, but if you *have* to have back hair, you *do* want it to be silky, right? I mean, back hair that resembles a brillo pad isn't really an improvement.

That said, eww...

Aunt Becky said...

EW. No back hair for me, okay?

Wings said...

Sara + back hair... Oh baby!

Bratfink said...

ROFL!