Friday, November 21, 2008

Even the 4 year old...

...is a little bit racist. We have very good friends who are Filipino. They're really surrogate, spoiling uncles to the girls. Recently Mike moved back to Alabama near his family, since he got out of the Air Force last year. Yesterday I was leaving him a comment on Myspace, and Big Z saw his picture. She then went on to start the following dialogue, that I passed along via Myspace comment. Z: Hey! That's Mike!! Where's Mitch? Are they twins? (I passed the question along, with a suck up telling him that if they WERE twins, he would totally be the cute one.) He then replied: "lol oh geez.. Is it cuz we both are Flips? Z is racist! lol That knuckle head child. Tell her I miss her and *z* too!" Z: (out loud, I haven't sent this message to him yet) Whatever...

1 Thoughts on This:

Wings said...

Are they the ones who taught you to make Adobo? And Lumpia? mmmmm