Sunday, November 23, 2008

I forgot about this...

I love when kids say words that aren't the REAL word, but to them, it is. You know, like when they say f**k instead of truck. The "classics". Big Z however, has one that's almost as good as that one. The Miss had a Star Wars themed birthday party a few weeks ago. There is a new TV show on the cartoon channel that is Star Wars: Clone Wars. Channeling her inner Jersey girl, has decided that it's NOT clone wars. She says it "Clome Whores". I'm not the only one who laughs hysterically at this. So I'm not the only one going to hell for it! (Figure of speech people!)

3 Thoughts on This:

Bratfink said...

Sounds about right to me!

Bloggin' Mama said...

Absolutely hilarious!

Hubby and I were talking about this subject earlier today when our 2 year old was being scolded for not sitting while at the table. He yelled out "DADDY, I SIT", only his 's' sounds like 'sh'!!! And, well, you can figure out what it actually sounded like he said! Hubby and I chuckled and that was the end of that discipline - maybe next time we can stifle it long enough to discipline him.

I can only imagine having this shouted in public and the many stares and gasps we will get, because I'm sure it will happen, it's just a matter of when!

Mozi Esme said...

Awwww!

I just can't make out what my girl is saying half the time. It is in some other language best I can tell...