Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Well, I tried...

I realized today that my kids "matched" in their brown sweaters...so here is my attempt at getting them to take a decent picture for their fall portraits... Of course we knew THIS little butt head would do something like that. It's like she has an illness. Where she can't NOT pose like a fool!

And this woman, ugh, she can't SMILE for real. She makes these faces, and tells me she LIKES how they look. Pug food. She is going to become pug food.
A nice, smiling picture of them together? Yeah. Not in my life time!
I might have gotten the pictures I wanted. We'll have to wait and see what kind of magic Photoshop can do.

2 Thoughts on This:

Party of 5 said...

ROFL. Yep thats about how it goes. Try getting THREE to take decent pics together. I swear that JCP lady drug them before she took their pics. I can never get a decent one. Maybe they will get better as they get older. I finally had to tap into Lia's vain side and now she smiles. LOL

*This is also why my Holiday card this year will feature the 3 of them in SEPERATE pics...LOL*

Bratfink said...

I think they are great! LOL!