Monday, October 27, 2008

There's Nothing To It!

I have on my hands, a little poser. I tried to get a good picture of her on Friday while she was dressed in her finest Renaissance costume. I guess I am going to have to settle for her Madonna impression for a while. I hope it's just a phase...

Come on, vogue...
Let your body move to the music...
Hey, Hey, Hey...
Come on, vogue...
She drove me crazy all evening. And had this next shot come when it did, I would have hung her up by her toes to the fence in the back yard. And left her there, as pug food.

4 Thoughts on This:

Aunt Becky said...

Awww! You're making me so excited about having a daughter now.

Carey said...

what cute pug food she'd be though.

Party of 5 said...

LOL she is SO your daughter.

SarahHub said...

Strike a pose, there's nothing to it!

She is darling!