Saturday, October 25, 2008

S.O.O.C. Saturday

Slurping Life Last night was the Halloween party for our FCC. It was very adorable, and I took my very own Maid Marian. The only game she really liked, was the fishing game. She even played it without winning candy. It was THAT much fun!
I decided to play along with Melody and Straight Out Of Camera Saturday. It's hard for me to do this now, since I'm so addicted to Photoshop, that this is hard for me. Like many of you. So I double dog dare you to participate too!

6 Thoughts on This:

Anonymous said...

Adorable photo!! That fishing game does look like fun :-)

SarahHub said...

Too cute! And no cropping was necessary!

Bratfink said...

ALL *my* pics are SOOC... LOL

But I'm just looking for snapshots anyway. Because it's somehow *fitting* for MY blog.

It's an adorable picture. :D

Hardly looks like a demonspawn! =-O
..
..
..

Trina and Jophie said...

Ahhh! I'm the same way only Im a PSP junkie! I just shake and shiver when I hit post with an unedited pic! haha

Cute pic! I think that little one just might like the real thing ;0)

Trina

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! It's hard not to play and fix the pictures, isn't it?? :)

Killlashandra said...

She's an adorable Maid Marian. :) I can't blame her for liking the fishing game, even as an adult I still like the fishing game. Far more fun than actual fishing I might add. LOL