Monday, September 08, 2008

The Wedding's Over!!!

She survived! And didn't even need a beating! This picture is filed under "NOT OKAY" because really? She is not supposed to be that grown up! It may and or may not be against the law. I'll have more pictures and cute anecdotes to share about the day my husband's life partner got married to one of the greatest girls I've ever met later. However, I have not been home all weekend. All week, honestly. So I am off to do what all good "mother of the flower girl"s do, and return the tuxes for the wedding party. A groom who is on a plane to Jamaica, a best man who is back in Nebraska, and some groomsmen who are at work. Those slackers! (Oh yeah, and I have to work tonight, and my husband's new work schedule SUCKS!)

2 Thoughts on This:

Unknown said...

Wow! She is stunning!

Carey said...

Seriously...she is absolutely beautiful...and you usually use beautiful for big girls, not little ones!