Friday, September 26, 2008

Reason #4,900,778,923...

... that I miss my Gram. On my 25th birthday, she asked us (my entire family, on my mother's side) if we knew the first thing she said when she saw my granddad. Of course we didn't, because no one thinks to ask "Hey, when you first saw Grandpa, what did you say?" Well, here is what she said, and this is a direct quote, because one does not forget something like this. "You know, when your grandpa walked into the factory, I looked at him, and then said to the lady working next to me..."He can put his boots under my bed any day."" **If you read this when I posted it last year, I don't care. It ain't your blog, and you can kiss my grits!**

4 Thoughts on This:

Wings said...

It's still funny =)

Faerylandmom said...

I think it's awesome...

Carey said...

makes me think of shania's song, "who's bed have your boots been under?" now it all makes sense. :)

Bratfink said...

Go Gramma!