Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ode to My Lunch

The only part of English class I was never good at, was poetry, so I shall spare you a poor pitiful attempt at writing a sonnet to my beloved. My favorite food of all time. The cheese toastie. (Grilled cheese to those of you who aren't perpetually in the presence of a European!) Since I was diagnosed a Celiac two months ago, I have had very few sandwiches. (Since the incident anyway...) But today was cheese toasties for lunch, and I didn't want to be left out. So I made one with American and Swiss. Soooo yummy. I think I might make another one, but the kitchen is very far away... Oh delicious cheese toastie... Nevermind. I'm not that mean today!

1 Thoughts on This:

Aunt Becky said...

Sounds delicious. Celiac disease must be like torture some days.