Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've been gone...

So, moving is "done" as in, we don't have the apartment anymore. However the list of things we still have to do is long. Hubs is now on a schedule that has him gone 12 hours a day, and then it's a weird two on/two off work week. So I've been MIA because I've been working, and Hubs has been gone. Because of his schedule, it makes it impossible for me to work outside the house. We only have one car. So... I went before the board last week, to see about becoming a licensed daycare provider on base. They decided they like me, and I must not be too horrible, because I start class next week to get my license back. (Two years ago, there was all kinds of drama) Big Z will be FOUR a week from today. She "planned" her party all by herself, and is having tea with her best girlfriends next Saturday. Then...the next weekend, her grandma and Little Aunt will be making an appearance for a few days! I am BEYOND excited. I'm a weird one. I adore my mother in law, and I think I was meant to marry into the family. (She doesn't even read my blog, so I'm not just sucking up!) Would you believe that Little Z fell off the toilet AGAIN?! I haven't figured out why it KEEPS happening, or how to make it not happen again, but I'm open to suggestions. If you have ANY tips, please help! I'm lost on this potty training thing, because I feel like we didn't potty train *Z* and that it just "happened".

2 Thoughts on This:

Faerylandmom said...

Maybe put her in some kind of "toilet harness?" :-) I have no idea on that one...sorry!

Wings said...

You're not the only one who loves their MIL. It's rare. You're blessed.

Your child needs potty hand rails. Excuse me while I hold my stomach... it hurts from laughing so hard.