Here's a list of things that made me smile recently:
- On the way home from school the other day, Zoe was walking really slow, and then suddenly yelled "Mommy! I have told you and told you 600 times. Do! Not! Lost! Me!"
- A song came on Pandora today and there was a line "Are you nuts? It's frenulum."
- In the book "Giraffe and a Half" by Shel Silverstein, there is a line "...and he left the fat dragon cause his wagon was saggin'" I
- I got an email earlier with the phrase "What the fiddle pu is a trifle bowl?"
- Miss Amelia saying hello to her merry band of pranksters made cry happy tears.
- And last but not least, I always have to smile when the daycare kids all randomly scream "NO! Robin's a bird!" after they hear this song: