Thursday, November 18, 2010

Things That Cheer Me Up

Here's a list of things that made me smile recently:


  • On the way home from school the other day, Zoe was walking really slow, and then suddenly yelled "Mommy! I have told you and told you 600 times. Do! Not! Lost! Me!" 
  • A song came on Pandora today and there was a line "Are you nuts? It's frenulum." 
  • In the book "Giraffe and a Half" by Shel Silverstein, there is a line "...and he left the fat dragon cause his wagon was saggin'" I
  • I got an email earlier with the phrase "What the fiddle pu is a trifle bowl?" 
  • Miss Amelia saying hello to her merry band of pranksters made cry happy tears. 
  • And last but not least, I always have to smile when the daycare kids all randomly scream "NO! Robin's a bird!" after they hear this song:







1 Thoughts on This:

Tiff said...

I certainly hope you never lost Zoe either. The same way Dain hopes I don't "got-for" to change him.