Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 26: Highlights

This month...

Is it sad that I'm checking Facebook to see what exciting things happened this month?

I was officially inducted into the Soccer Mom club. I had to bring snacks for after the game for the first time. I went with S'mores popcorn. (Popcorn, chocolate chips, mini mallows, and Golden Grahams.)

I stole a picture off of Facebook from my cousin. She's an amazing artist. I hate her. (Not because of her talent, but because she's prettier than I am.)

I changed the name of my daycare/preschool. 

I finally got the packet I needed in order to get my CDA, and promptly decided it was too much work to actually do. I gave up. Then I decided to act like a real, live grown up and actually do the work.

Zeph got glasses.

I almost fell off our 3rd floor balcony trying to hang Halloween lights. (This may or may not be a slight exaggeration.)

We went to the pumpkin patch.


And I will be closing out the month by running the Red Ribbon 5k. Which is fitting, since my mother was the Just Say No coordinator when I was young.

1 Thoughts on This:

Tiff said...

I don't think it's sad to check Facebook. It's where I chronicle way too much information. So that works.