Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 20: Before I Kick the Bucket

Five things from my bucket list...

I don't actually have a bucket list. I probably should make one. For the main reason that I have a terrible memory.

So I'll start with 5 things.


  1. Visit the Coliseum in Rome. 
  2. Go to Ocktober Fest in München. (Hopefully next year!)
  3. Host a reunion of my amazing Colorado friends.
  4. Learn to make pie crust from scratch.
  5. Hang 100 pictures in my home that I have taken. No professional portraits other than school pictures of the girls. 
What about you? What do you want to do before you die? 

2 Thoughts on This:

Tiff said...

I started a bucket list, but can't remember what's on it...yet.

I'd say "jump out of a plane," but I already did that! :-)

Heather said...

Oh my...

Guess what? NONE of those are on my list. Which I need to create.

Great list, though.