Sunday, August 08, 2010

Day 4: What I Ate Today

Really? This is going to be a very boring post. Because, while the children in my home eat 3-4 meals that are approved by the USDA, rarely do I remember to stuff my own face until way late at night.

So, here's the run down of my day, and I'm working so this means I am fixing food every 2 1/2 - 3 hours...

6:45 ~ I had some toast with peanut butter and k, because I didn't eat dinner last night and I was absolutely STARVING when I woke up.

9:00 ~ Blueberry waffles with maple syrup and scrambled eggs. (I ate about half before one of the kiddos knocked over not one, but THREE glasses of milk in one fell swoop.)

12:30 ~ A "sandwich" (meaning I used lettuce instead of bread) with roast beef and swiss, mixed fruit (grapes, pineapple, strawberries, cantaloupe, and honeydew melon) and cottage cheese. Pepsi to drink, because I am missing my Erica today.

6:00 ~ Everyone sat down to teriyaki chicken with rice and spinach and applesauce. I fixed a plate for myself, sat down at the table, and then was distracted by the washing machine trying to escape from the bathroom.

I ate a banana around 10 instead.

And that brings us to now... 11:00 and I am about to have an ice cream bar and go to bed. Which is probably the reason I haven't lost all of the "baby" weight. A term I use loosely since, you know, the "baby" is 4 1/2!

3 Thoughts on This:

Tiff said...

Your food sounds better than my food.

Heather said...

Only you could make an entry about food be exciting. Just another reason I heart you.

And yeah, I agree, some of these daily titles aren't exactly my fave.
Maybe we should do our own challenge next month?

Heather said...

oh, and I am carrying baby weight, too...from the seventeen year old.

;)