Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 12: Everything but the kitchen sink...

Today's post is supposed to be about the contents of my bag. I probably should show you a picture, but I didn't clean it out, so AS I clean it, I will make a list of everything I take out. I might be brave enough to post a picture of the junk pile at the end, but I'm not counting on this going well...


  • iPhone
  • iPhone USB cable 
  • bright pink earbuds so I can be productive and listen to my German for Dummies cd while I shop
  • 9 receipts from the commissary, ranging in totals from $3.89 all the way up to $165. 
  • 3 receipts from the BX, ranging in totals from $14 to $80
  • my yellow plaid wallet
  • what appears to be €18 in change
  • what appears to be $5 in quarters
  • one penny (floating around at the bottom, not in the change holder part of my wallet)
  • small scissors for removing hair that gets stuck in any place I might go with things that try to eat hair
  • travel toilet paper
  • 3 bottles of hand sanitizer 1 vanilla sugar, 1 clean linen, and one regular smell
  • my sunglasses
  • Zoe's sunglasses
  • 2 pens, one that for sure does not work
  • my military ID 
  • my debit card
  • my pool membership card (all of these are in a side pocket, not in my wallet)
  • cherry Chapstick
  • the card telling me that Zeph needs to take Learn to Swim 1 again
  • a pony tail holder 
  • a comb
and last but not least
  • a pair of socks from bowling last weekend
*Photo to come soon. Maybe.

4 Thoughts on This:

Heather said...

That reminds me....I am behind. Maybe tomorrow.;)

Because I am posting pictures, so I triple dog dare you to post yours.

And your bag sounds a lot like mine. Shocking. I know.

Bratfink said...

DIRTY SOCKS??????????????????

Tiff said...

That's a lot of stuff...I thought my purse was full.

StacyRenee said...

I see you found NO sanity in there. Oh well maybe next time :)