Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 11 ~ Why I Think the Milkman is My Dad...

I resemble approximately zero people in my family. I am blonde. I am tall. I'm so pale I'm clear. I have really long fingers. 

Both of the people in this picture are my relatives. I'm guessing you would suspect that cute girl in the white dress is my biological sister. And you would be wrong. The nerd in the cute blue dress is my older sister. And I am not joking. We supposedly have the same mother and father. 





In case you don't remember what I look like:



(Ignore my horrible expression. I don't really know what's wrong with me.)

Would you ever put together that I was related to either one of those girls? Me neither. 

So what it all boils down to is something Brat told me a long time ago.

You always know who your mother is; your father you take on faith.


2 Thoughts on This:

Tiff said...

Eeeeenteresting.

Heather said...

You've seen me. You've seen my kids. If the four of us are out and about, the automatic assumption is that the blond, blue-eyed, fair skinned child COULDN'T possibly be mine.

Genetics. It's a wonderful thing.

;)