Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Next Week, Next Year, Same Thing

The Zoe keeps telling me that she wants to go to the beach next weekend.

She's never been to a beach.

Before breakfast this morning, she was talking at me (not to me, she knew I wasn't really listening) about something, and all I caught was "after we get Grandma from the airport". Since Grandma hasn't made any kinds of plans to visit soon, I asked her what she was talking about.

She said: After we get Grandma from the airport, we have to go to the beach next weekend when she goes on an airplane from the airport to Germany next year.

I'm thinking this is either her way of asking Grandma to come visit next year, or to guilt me into finding a beach to take her to next weekend. In either case, her timeline for this imaginary vacation is AWESOME.

0 Thoughts on This: