Friday, March 12, 2010

Random Stuff

This is going to be a bullet point post, because I have approximately nothing that would constitute an entire "real" post for you. But I'm feeling guilty for going so long between posts.

  • I am selfish. Even though I live no where near my hometown, I think some people should move back there, so I can see them when I am home for visits. (Ahem. Carey.)
  • I learned today that Zeph knows how to turn movies on using the Playstation. It wouldn't be a big deal if they didn't decide to watch a movie always when I'm doing something else, and have to drop that to go turn on the movie, then I get distracted, and end up not finishing whatever it was that I was doing to begin with.
  • I have had a cough for almost 2 weeks. I'd go to the doctor, but you have to call before 6:45 in the morning to get a same day appointment, and I really shouldn't talk to people that early. Coffee isn't ready till 7. (I know this because I called Tuesday, at 7:05 am for an appointment, and they said they didn't have anything for that day, they could see me next week, or I could try again on Wednesday.)
  • I have seen my daycare license with my own eyes. I don't have it yet, but I have inspections Monday and Tuesday, and that's the end of the initial process.
  • I learned the other night that my neighbors are very loud when they have "friendly" time. I also realized that this is the first time I had ever heard them, meaning either 1) they haven't had friendly time since November, or B) my house has never been that quiet. 
  • I may or may not have have scheduled a daycare interview and explained my program over the phone while wearing only a towel. I am not sure if that speaks more to the awesomeness of working from home, or my extreme not-so-professionalism. 
  • Thanks to TNT Deutschland, my children know the opening theme song to Murder She Wrote. Which, they think is called "Morde Ist Ihr Hobby". 

0 Thoughts on This: