Thursday, February 25, 2010

Explanations.

Yesterday was the day for photos that needed further explaining.

First, I sent a picture of my arse to Erica for our project. It's not REALLY of my arse, just part of one cheek, and the tattoo I have on my pre-butt. (You know, that part between where your back technically ends and your butt technically starts?)
My daughters have seen it numerous times. Zoe has even tried to scratch it off a few times. Even after I assure her it's not going anywhere. Yesterday, while I was changing to go swimming, she saw it again, and in less than 15 minutes she reminded me 6 times that I have a tattoo.
She would walk into the room, see it, and say "Mommy! You have a tattoo!"
As if I don't remember it's there. Like it magically appeared one night in my sleep. So, yes child. I have a tattoo.
Then there's the one I posted here.
That nasty shiny white thing on my fingers is a burn blister. You see, whilst I attempted to make Zeph a new hair bow, I had the hot glue out. (You see where this is going, right?) I had glued 3 out of 4 ribbons successfully, when I missed the last ribbon all together and squeezed the glue out onto my finger.
I have no idea how this happened. I wasn't holding the ribbon. I don't recall my finger being in the way.
I've mentioned I'm blonde right?

1 Thoughts on This:

Kim - In Search of Me in Mommy said...

Owwww, ouch, owie! :)