Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Okay, Lemme Tell Ya!

We have been moving out of our house for the last two weeks. All of our stuff is in crates, somewhere between Colorado and Germany. Somewhere. I have no idea. Today we were scheduled to turn in our keys and all that jazz. Of course, they decided that the house wasn't clean enough, so I am going to go over in the morning and sweep and mop and scream and yell. (Think Annette Bening in American Beauty.) (If you don't get that reference, I may have to stop speaking to you...) I spent yesterday cleaning as well. The big stuff, fixing a few things, and making sure that nothing was so horribly broken we'd have to pay for it. And that my friends, is where things took a hilarious turn for the worse. I glued a shelf back to the pantry wall. With Gorilla glue. And then I noticed that Holly's stroller wheel hadn't attached like I wanted it to. So I took the glue and fixed the wheel. Except it didn't end as well as I had hoped. The lid popped off, and the glue dripped on my pants. And I thought nothing of it. Until I stood up, and my pants were glued to my leg.

5 Thoughts on This:

Aunt Becky said...

I'm sorry but...

Bwahahahahaha!

You and I must be related.

Faerylandmom said...

Oh crap...are you really going??? I guess it's time to let you talk about it now, huh?

Do you still have a leg, or did the glue require a chain saw to get rid of?

Andrea @ The Train To Crazy said...

Hang in there! Moving is horrible, in many ways.

Bratfink said...

OMG.... LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I regularly glue my fingers to each other whenever I use Super Glue. I just choose not to tell the world about it.

And I know how to get Super Glue off myself, but how does one remove Gorilla glue????

SarahHub said...

That is something that would totally happen to me! Hope you were able to "unstick" your pants!