Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So Glad I'm No Longer Dating...

I love when I am out in public and I get to overhear lovely conversations. Except today, I'm really really confused. I have been married for almost 6 years. I'm not old, but I guess I'm all kinds of out of the loop. The other day, I overheard this gem of a conversation... Random dude: Yeah, as soon as I kissed her, I just started taking my clothes off. Random chick: Awww, that's so sweet! Please someone explain this to me! I'm dying to know what I'm missing...

2 Thoughts on This:

Bratfink said...

Let me know if you find out. LOL
.
You should probably submit that to one of the Overheard in... sites.
.

Aunt Becky said...

Uh. Wow. What am I missing? What happened? I really think we need to bring The Chastity Belt back into vogue, yo.