Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oh Friends!

A couple of weeks ago, Paulo received a care package in the mail from some place back home, and really? We had about no use for the stuff. He's not deployed (Thank God!) and really? He has no need for Cutter bug spray wipey thingies in the middle of Autumn in Germany. So, since we know a soldier who IS deployed, I sorted through the care package, replacing some of the "useless" stuff with things I deem full of awesome and sending it along. So now, we are the proud owners of "The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas" on VHS. Holly says it's good to have on hand. For those...um...times. And that's why I love her.

2 Thoughts on This:

Bratfink said...

I love that movie!

But it would be useless to me on VHS.

Heather said...

That was so sweet and thoughtful of her!