Friday, October 02, 2009

This Is My Life...

Guess what 4 people who actually read my blog and are not friends with me on Facebook... We're moving again! Thankfully, this time, it is not across the globe. Technically, it's just across town. We were offered an apartment on base and have decided to go ahead and take it. This means I will start doing daycare again, we will only fill up ONCE a month in gas normally (Paulo's work is approximately half a mile from where we will live), and we won't have to drive to a park. It's so exciting! Or something. It again will not be a move I have to do myself, we will have a moving company come in and move all our stuff from this house to base. But, I have about 15 organizing projects sitting around the house that I need to finish up, or find a point where they can be shoved in boxes. It will be lovely. And I could possibly lose my mind one more time.

4 Thoughts on This:

SarahHub said...

Congrats! It sounds like a lot of work in the short term, but with great benefits! Wishing you luck!

Bratfink said...

Yay on using less gas!

Boo on having to set up a kitchen again.

Aunt Becky said...

Hooray for moving!!

Rebecca said...

The best part about moving is the purging. When we moved in June, we purged so much stuff lots was just given away. Just as much was thrown away...and almost as much was sold at a consignment sale.

Good Luck moving!