Monday, October 19, 2009

My Favorite Thing Today...

The base we're at just recently opened a new "mall". Really it's just a giant BX/PX, a few novelty stores, and a big food court. One of the stores we got is of GREAT value to me, as a junk food consumer. It's a Haribo store. Oh Haribo and their superior gummies. My favorite gummy for years has been Happy Cola. Oh how I love the little chewy soda bottles. Even the girls know that Haribo are the best gummy. (Probably because they are in love with gummy frogs.) While at the Haribo store last week, I discovered something WONDERFUL. Giant.Happy.Cola. Isn't it the greatest thing you've seen in the last five minutes? I had to put the gummy frog in the picture for a size comparison. There better be a bunch of them in my stocking this year! (Ahem. Husband.)

2 Thoughts on This:

Bratfink said...

The Boy LOVES gummies.

Me, not so much.

SarahHub said...

Okay. I'm serious about this...

Do they have any chocolate-covered strawberry gummies there? The Asian store by us stopped carrying them a few years ago, but I still dream of them.

Shipping from Germany can't be that much, right?

I NEED THEM! I am pregnant, remember?