Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Think We Should Work on Reading ASAP

My upstairs hallway smells funny, and I was merely going to chalk it up to the stuff I cleaned the floors with today. That is, until Paulo declared it smells like Ben*Gay. Since we do not use Ben*Gay, I turned to *Z* and asked her to please bring me the cream she was playing with. She informed me that it was not a cream, that it is the stuff you put under your arms when you are sweaty. And now I'm trying to figure out how she isn't in tears from applying Icy Hot to her armpits...

(At the park in our village on Sunday...)

4 Thoughts on This:

SarahHub said...

Hee hee hee hee hee! This could totally happen in my house. The other day, I caught Evie spraying her legs down with Pledge Orange Oil...

Bratfink said...

One day in 2nd grade I went to school wearing make-up. I powdered my face just like I saw my big sisters do.

Imagine how I must have looked.

At any rate, how did she ever get the idea to put it under her arms???

Aunt Becky said...

That is SO something Ben would do.

Anonymous said...

OMG - you should check her nostrils ...............could be something wrong...LOL............