Monday, August 10, 2009

I'll be here all week...

Y'all are not going to believe what had happened to me at work today. It proves that I am an idiot, and should be in a rubber room with my invisible friends. Knowing I have a cut on my hand, and while talking about said cut, I used hand sanitizer. With an "open" wound. Oh yes. I am brilliant. So while I was GOING to fill you in on the last week, I can't, because it hurts to type. (It's been 9 1/2 hours since the incident, and I'm still feeling it) Tomorrow my dears... (This brief note is to let you know I am still alive and mostly well! I should be back more often, with fun stories to share. Should being the operative word!)

3 Thoughts on This:

SarahHub said...

OUCH! Hope you're feeling better (and blogging) soon!

Aunt Becky said...

I do that ALL THE TIME. GAH!

Bratfink said...

I've gotten to love the pain, and I use straight rubbing alcohol.

The pain says it's working!

Bwahahahaha!

[Sanitized for YOUR protection.]