Thursday, August 27, 2009

Daily Convo: What Just Happened?

She is supposed to be in bed, but Little Z just had to come down and convince me to cuddle with her for a bit. In her attempts at pitiful-ness, she flopped on the end of the chaise lounge, causing it to slide across the floor a smidge. *z*: Mommy the chair just farted. Me: Did it say excuse me? *z*: No. Me: You should tell it to use it's manners and say excuse me when it farts. *z*: Mommy, you're silly. Chairs don't have MANNERS! ************* While I was typing this, she informed me she doesn't like the Air Force, because her daddy goes there all by himself, and she misses him. This child definitely knows how to break my heart!

2 Thoughts on This:

Aunt Becky said...

The look on her face is CRACKING MY ASS UP. I love this child so much it hurts. Be sure to give her a kiss and tell her that her Aunt Becky loves her.

SarahHub said...

Duh! You really thought chairs had manners?