Thursday, July 23, 2009

You Capture ~ Black and White

So, while looking for the one picture I took this week that I just KNEW would be perfect for a black and white, I about had a heart attack. It seems that when you take a picture, in order for it to appear on your computer, you have to upload them. And I forgot that I hadn't completed that step yet. Oops. While I was snapping pictures this week, our first "real" week in Germany, in our house, mostly unpacked, I kept thinking that I am lucky that I am a military wife living in another country NOW. I will have so many pictures to show the girls as they grow up. This is the picture I was looking for. I love that I was able to get their picture taken, WITHOUT them looking at me. Seems they are very conscious these days of when mom has the camera pointed at them, and it drives me NUTS. Except for when they are filling up the watering cans with Arno. They pay attention to nothing else when the care of the nine million flower pots are involved! And this one I took with my phone at the BX. I'm sure that in a few years, this scene will be recreated many times. Each time with bigger and bigger cups of coffee. (Not little not-so-hot chocolates.)

9 Thoughts on This:

Kathleen said...

Wow! You're even talented with the camera phone! Cute first picture of your girls. You are capturing great memories...best wishes as you settle in to your new home!

Party of 5 said...

Such cuties!

Prairie Lady said...

Very nice.

Bratfink said...

I LOVE that second picture with *z*'s hair moving.

Great job!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

They are so cute! Love these photos!

Stefany said...

Very cute! Congrats on your move.

Anonymous said...

What a great adventure you are on! I'm a little jealous. We never had the chance to get stationed overseas. You will have a great record of this time. I love the picture in the BX. That is how my girls look too - except they actually want the coffee not the cocoa!

Faerylandmom said...

These are all perfect pictures...you really have an eye for this, Sara.

Unknown said...

Your girls are very cute : ) Love the picture of them with their drinks! So cute : ).