Sunday, July 19, 2009

Oops!

Today we went shoe shopping for the local demonspawn. They were down to only flip flops after their latest growth spurts. They both picked shoes, which to me, are kind of like their personalities. (But this is not the story I have to tell.) Since we are now home, and there are NEW SHOES in the house, they feel it is a life or death situation that they wear the shoes. Little Z just sat next to me for 5 minutes, trying to fix her big toe, because it "hurt". I think she took her shoe off about 10 times, each time failing to fix the problem. I was getting annoyed with her for whining, because I knew the shoes fit, she tried one on at the store. I finally snatched the shoe to shut her up, and discovered I had neglected to remove the paper that was shoved in the toe. Which gives us another reason I am SO going to win Mother of the Year!

3 Thoughts on This:

Bratfink said...

OMG, LMAOOOOOOOO!

Heather said...

We have ALL done things like that.

Faerylandmom said...

Yeah. Been there. :-)